Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I am WHO I am!

Today,
all in sudden,
i decided to delete all my old posts and start a brand new page for my bloggie!
Yes, i seldom update it, until my old friend teased me for it.
Because i dun have time for it.
Due to study, assignments,activities and some program.
To be honest,I tired of it.
Recall with what have been done and happened around me over and over,
i just realize, what i really need and want to be
A Normal uni student-study hard for my future, achieve my goal for my future, clear with my own future.

I did learn from what have i done in these few semesters, i hate it but i appreciate it, because- as my friend said- the most important thing is- what have you learn from it-
I learn lots of things-including human behavior-
The devil side of human behavior-the human behavior that would appear everywhere in this WORLD
The good side of human behavior-the human behavior which seldom appear in this WORLD again.

I think I stop it here and START my new journey with different direction-the direction that i wished to follow.

Again,
I am WHO I am!
and
I'm back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates